Student & Low Income Discount
If you earn less than £10,500 per year you could be entitled to 40% off on select treatments! The process below is how it works. You'll only be asked to provide proof of income once every 3 months to make sure you're still eligible.
1) Get in touch with me to let me know you'd be interested in receiving a discounted treatment.
2) I'll reply asking for 2 of the following:
- A payslip from the last 2 months.
- A copy of last year's tax return.
- A bank statement from the last 2 months.
- An in-date student photo ID.
3) Once I have received physical copies or photocopies of these, I'll reply letting you know what availability I have that week for discounted treatments. These will usually be treatments at quieter times or appointments the next day that are yet to be filled.
4) You choose one of these times if you're available, if not, I'll be in touch the following week if you'd still be interested in attending.
5) Once an appointment time has been agreed you'll be asked to pay in advance. Upon receiving payment, your appointment will be confirmed.
6) Please bring one of the above proof of earnings from section 2 with you when you arrive for your treatment so it can be checked again, otherwise we will have to postpone to a following date, or you may receive a refund.