Enjoy a private meditation class with a qualified instructor. Regardless of your experience level, meditating with others can be an unparalleled way to heighten the benefits of your practice in comparison to doing it alone. Choose from one of ten meditation styles prior to your class to find the best fit for you - meditation certainly isn't one-size-fits-all!
Benefits of Meditation:
- Improved sleep.
- Increased focus.
- Increased productivity.
- Elevated mood.
- Decreased anxiety, stress & depression.
- Improved creativity.
- Improved relationships.
- Increased feeling of well-being.
- Decreased mental and physical pain.
- Improved immune system.
- Improved cardiovascular health.
- Slow ageing process (no, really!)
Styles to Choose From:
- Guided: Like grown-up storytime. I take you on a journey to a place inside your imagination. Just sit back and relax.
- Breath: Learn to use your breath to focus your mind and meditate.
- Image: Pick an image and learn to use it to focus the mind and explore a new place.
- Self-Healing: Use positive affirmations and love to heal yourself from past experiences and increase positivity.
- Mantra: Pick a mantra or two to reinforce positive conscious and subconscious thoughts.
- Singing Bowl: Use a singing bowl to raise and lower vibrations in the air, directly influencing your energy.
- Chakra: Balance the chakras to create a feeling of well-being.
- Kundalini: A spiritual meditation focused on kundalini energy in the spine.
- Buddhist: Meditate like a Buddhist monk with a chanting meditation.
- Body Mindfulness: Focus on the physical sensations in your body, scanning for and releasing tension and stress.
Private Class for Two
Bring a friend or partner and enjoy live guided meditation you'll love regardless of your level. Start enjoying the numerous proven benefits of meditation today.