Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions
*Upon ordering a gift certificate, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1) The giver will pay for the certificate before it will be sent to them. Failure to pay will result in late or non-delivery of the certificate.
2) No refund will be given under any circumstances once payment has been received. The giver may, however, use the certificate themselves if the receiver chooses not to receive their treatments.
3) The certificate cannot be exchanged for money.
4) The receiver must be 16 years of age or over, and be free of any conditions or illnesses which may prevent them from receiving their chosen treatment(s). In the event they are found not to be eligible, a nominated person fitting these conditions may use the certificate in their place. However, this must be agreed between the receiver or giver and Little Starr Therapies before the chosen date of treatment, and within the period of validity. Failure to meet these terms will result in the loss of the certificate.
5) The certificate must be used within validity (6 months from purchase - written on the certificate). If the receiver fails to redeem the certificate within this time, they will not be able to use it past this date and no refund will be given.
6) The "Valid Until" date on the certificate is the date that the treatment must be booked (redeemed) by, not the date that treatment(s) must be received.
7) If Little Starr Therapies becomes unable to deliver treatment(s) within the 6-month window of validity, the time frame will be extended to 8 months. This is up to the discretion of Little Starr Therapies and the reason for the extension must due to the fault of the business or government guidance, and be seen as valid in the eyes of the business owner.
8) If Little Starr Therapies has to temporarily close, the validity of the certificate will be extended as long as necessary in order for the receiver to receive their treatment(s) once Little Starr Therapies is able to re-open. This will usually be the amount of time that was left to redeem the certificate before the business closure took place. For example, if there is 1 month left to redeem the certificate and Little Starr Therapies has to close before the receiver is able to redeem their treatment(s), they will be given 1 month to redeem the certificate once the business reopens. If you fail to get in touch to redeem your certificate within the period of extended validity, you will lose the certificate and will not be eligible for a refund.
9) The receiver of the certificate is bound by the same terms and conditions as every client who books a treatment. If they breach any of these terms, conditions or regulations, treatment may be denied or terminated, and prosecutions may follow where necessary.
10) If the receiver and/or giver fails to adhere to these terms and conditions, neither they (nor anyone on their behalf) will leave negative reviews or speak ill of the business in order to cause damage to Little Starr Therapies' profits or reputation. Any slander or defamation of Little Starr Therapies for something that is not the business' fault will result in the receiver and/or giver's barring from Little Starr Therapies for life, and any necessary action to undo damages will be taken.
11) In the event that Little Starr Therapies decides to stop performing treatments that the giver or receiver of the certificate intended to redeem, the business will give adequate notice (at least 4 weeks) of this, in the form of an email (if the receiver is on the mailing list), and on the home page of the business website. If the receiver fails to redeem the certificate for their preferred treatments within this time, they will be required to use the certificate against another available treatment instead.
12) In the unlikely event that Little Starr Therapies permanently closes within the validity of the certificate, if the receiver is unable to redeem the certificate before the date of closure, the certificate must be used by the giver instead. If a reasonable attempt for the giver and receiver has been made to redeem the certificate, and both are still unable to have the treatment(s) before business closure, a total refund will be given to the giver (minus any material, postage and packaging costs). However, an adequate and reasonable effort must be made by all parties to redeem the treatments before refunds will be considered and is up to the discretion of the business.
*Terms used within this contract:
Receiver - The person receiving the certificate.
Giver - The person(s) ordering and paying for the certificate.
The Business - Little Starr Therapies